Choice of tires- best tires for Dodge Charger
Manufacturers usually offer different ranges of tires:
- Budget: Entry level, to get equipped at lower cost. They are hard with random road holding according to the chosen brand
- Quality: High quality tires with the best quality/ price ratio
- Premium: Made by the big brands, they are expensive but handling is much better. This choice is great to get best tires for dodge charger.
- Sport: These tires are soft, with sport lifespan, expensive, but on other hand road holding is amazing which allows to satisfy drivers.
If you have the opportunity to put Slicks tires (forbidden on public roads) on your car, we advice you against it!
Tires can take so much stress, that we already have seen some chassis bend.. But if you steel want to try it , reinforce your frame and put anti- twist bars.
We also find tires:
- Winter: It’s composition and structure are developed and worked to provide a good grip on wet, icy and snowy roads. These tires are more efficient than summer ones when the temperature drops down
- Mixed 4-season: This is a good alternative for those who do not wish to change tires all year round. These tires offer good handling on wet roads and are less noisy than winter tires. However, their handling on snow is not as good as a winter tire, and not as good as a summer tire in hot weather.
THE BEST SOLUTION IS TO HAVE 8 COMPLETE BALANCED WHEELS, WITH FOUR SUMMER TIRES, AND FOUR WINTER TIRES.
To find best tires for Dodge Charger, searching by brand, we would recommend Good Year and Pirelli.